ASTM F 2413-05
- Leg Height: 9 inch
- Sole: Uniquely designed rubber nitrile sole with a stable non-slipping sole edge for uneven terrain, ice, and snow.
The honeycomb tread pattern and blue suction cups offer excellent traction on slick and wet surfaces.
Ladder bar treads in the joint area for stability on ladder rungs. Oil and fuel resistant, non-chalky, and self cleaning.
- Protective toe cap: Non-heat transferring, composite toe cap which meets ASTM F 2413-05 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
Puncture Resistance: Non-heat transferring composite puncture resistance.
- Integrated Bootjack: Specially designed lip edge in the rear heel area for easy removal of boots.
- Heel Grip: Specially designed heel for superior footholds on steep and uneven terrain.
- Insole: New softly cushioned insole for long wearing comfort. Insoles are quick change, machine washable with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed, Texon (fleece) that absorbs moisture and provides additional foot and ankle support.
- Threads & Laces: All threads and laces are of flame retardant Nomex. All Haix boots come laced up.