FIRE HUNTER XTREME:
- Unique sole is self-cleaning, fire resistant nitrile rubber compound which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, non-marking, high voltage resistant.
- Special Ladder edge tread at arch region, reduces slippage on ladder
- Pivot point at ball of foot.
- Sole that can be resoled with the manufacturer’s original materials
- Stainless steel plate offers great puncture resistance
- MSL Micro Soft Light Polyurethane foam is injected into the midsole to optimize the shock absorption and insulate against high and cold temps.
Insole: can be washed in warm water and air dried.
- Tested to stringent scrubbing standards.
- Grey insoles provide a nice finish for the footbed. Blue insoles that are slightly
- Thicker provides additional cushion. Both styles can be ordered separately and both are washable and tested for scrubbing strength and durability.
Patented HAIX Ankle Flex System:
- More Flexibility around the ankle
- Greater freedom of movement – especially for engineers/drivers
- Ankle support when running and jumping – front, back and sides of ankle